It’s been a long while since the last idol event I attend. At the same time long time never did any blog post. Been shifting priorities well life goes on. So there is this event My Idol Party 2018 which happen on 13 of may there is also a pre-concert fan meeting on the 12 of may . I never been so interested to do any write this much before. A lot happened in this 2 days good bad and everything in between.
To be honest I am still barely know Luce Twinkle Wink after all these years but then I’m still attracted to going to concert is something I really enjoy and looking forward to. Especially this time you get 4 idol group 4 times the fun.
Day zero fans event
It’s held on a cafe. I had my very first taste of this offkai thingy. Basically all fans just chill out in a nice environment and all the member of the group will move around and interact with us. In between the event there is janken competition finally end with the compulsory cheki session. I almost miss the chance to attend for not gather up courage to stay at the event hall and ask. I just walk pass look around and walk pass and look around until finally saw someone I know. I was beat up by the coolness of this guy and just walk pass the even place again. After a few more round of passing by I finally saw someone else that I am comfortable to talk with and manage to secure the final sit for the event.
Through the interaction with every member I get to learn more about them even if I am just listening most of the time. I barely able speak with other well using the language that i have complete fluency i just cant speak unless i am really trying most of the time is not the right place for you to try not while the next person is right behind you waiting. Even if i am not having a conversation there is others that did the talking and keep the conversation on going. I on the other hand enjoy that also probably pick up a skill or two on how to/what to do. There is a mini stage event after the private fan event. Just a short one with some QnA. Saki’s dinosaur act 10/10 nuff said. Overall is a great experience for me and great warm up for the main event the next day.
Day 1 My Idol Party
Things does not went well on the day it self but manage to turn out just right in the end of the day. Reach around 930 waiting for the entrance to open at 10. Nothing happened at 10 am so everyone just wait there patiently. It was until 1030am only ticket counter opened. After awhile ticket counter disappeared. At the point of the time i should have notice that things isn’t right yet i did not notice. We waited for some time only then got the first news which is event will be delay for sometime. In the end Idol Party My never happen. All we get is all group high touch after that buppan and cheki sessions. Hang around on the event hall for sometime seeing everyone leaving the event space one by one i myself also leaving half full plenty of empty.
Just when i am about to reach home there is this tweet come to save my sorry day. Take an U-turn immediately. When i reach everyone was there already. There is seafood plate and mixed plate and more interaction time with all Luce member again. It is from this event i notice that the person i hold against actually has yasashi ness male tsundere it seems. When other have trouble expressing himself in japanese this guy gently helps.. the little thing that give you away. This round of offkai also i manage to crack my own mouth and uttered sentence instead of words.
Not so fun stuff
In no particular order all this happen in this two day
1. Doesn’t see the whole picture still rush without properly thinking
2. Cause inconvenience to others because of my blindness
3. Blank out then afraid for not good reason whatsoever
4. Running away from interaction so ashamed of myself when one of the group member tries to talk to me and i obviously not trying my best to reply and it ends awkwardly.
5. Heard one person complain about the other person about stuff that trigger him. I did some of the mistake also. His words hit me and keeping that in mind I have a sense of not doing it anymore
6. Saw a few person get a sign t-shirt. At that moment I’m full of jelly. Now it turns into motivation to earn it as a recognition as the result of real effort has been done. For the moment her appreciation after the live from last event is the best gift i get. I still remember the joy when she paying attention on my down the stage. Was really looking for the concert this time too for this reason.
That’s it for now. Until the next blog this is me signing off.